CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Special Little Sam!!

This week at school Sam was chosen to be the Special Child of the Week. They sent home a questionnaire and we made a poster of his favorite things and some pictures to take to school and display! I want to write a few things about just how special of a child he is! Sam is one of the most kind-hearted people I have ever met. He genuinely wants to do the right thing and choose the right! He does not understand it when someone chooses wrong. He is a wonderful big brother and even though his brother likes to push his buttons and is good at it, Sam quickly forgives. He is always concerned about Ben and tries to prevent anything from ever happening to him. Sam has struggled with a lot in his short 7 years but always comes out ahead. Last week we had Sam's IEP meeting and the speech and special needs teachers both said that there is nothing more they could do for Sam! So he is now in the classroom full time which is amazing to see! I love Sam so much! I must have done something great to have Sam as my son!

10 comments:

BrandonKristin said...

Hey Bryners! I saw your blog on sharon's and thought I would say hello. I can't believe how big your little Ben is-oh my gosh they grow so fast! He is so dang cute. How are you guys? We are good, living in Tooele now. Check out our blog at brandonkristin.blogspot.com

Jennica said...

Heck yah you're doing something right. Sam is a great kid! Man I miss him being good friends with spencer. He's grown up so much....we have got to get together this year!

daisey dew said...

You are a wonderful mom and it shows. Sam is so blessed to have you as his mommy. Just as blessed as you are to have him as your son. He is a very loving and tender boy and we all love him and Ben so much.

Kami said...

UMMMMMMM........I know why Sam is your son, it's because God wanted him to have the greatest aunt on the planet and so He knew that Sam would have to come through you in order to have me as his favorite aunt!!!!! Sorry, just had to add a bit of sarcasm. Sammy is the most awesome kid. I love him sooo much and can't imagine not having him in our family. Chuck and his cousins love him to pieces too and we have known for a long time that he is one of those best and most faithful spirits saved for these last days. I can't wait to see him this weekend!!! Hurry over here!!!! Love, Kami Oh, you are the best mom, Kass. Sam couldn't have gotten a better mommy. I couldn't have gotten a better sister (except for Kendra, Jaclyn, Jenna, Jessica, .........) Ha!

Unknown said...

That is so nice....Sam is a good kid. I reallu enjoy having him in my primary class! He's such an awesome artist too!

Kendra said...

I'm waiting for a new post!

Jennica said...

Ahhh, what a great kid.....but how about another post????? I know stuff happens in a family of 2 boys, so come on lady! I wanna hear a piece of your world.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kassi,
Last night I herd that you had a blog and just had to see how you are doing. Your boys are getting so big. I believe that Ben is 2.
We are still in Logan, and have add a girl named Kaitlyn she just over 1.

Jennica said...

Kass, hey I wanna give you a call, but can't find your number. Will you email it to me?
THanks

Jennica said...

How was Sam's birthday??? We sure miss you guys! How does it feel having an 8 year old Kass?! Post some pics for goodness sake! Throw me a bone here.