CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sam's Baptism



Sam turned 8 and was baptised on the 13th of June. I am so proud of Sam. He is the most honest and loving little boy in the world. He was so excited to be baptised and so happy that we had so many friends and family there to support him! Chad baptised Sam, Grandma Howell spoke on the Holy Ghost, Grandpa Howell spoke on Baptism. Aunt Jenna played a musical number on the piano and Sam's cousins Ellie, Ellyse and Saydria sang the song When I am Baptised. Grandma Nada and Aunt Tonya said prayers. It was such a wonderful day filled with the spirit and friends and family. I love Sam so much and am so happy that he is my baby boy!---that's right always my baby!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Thanks for getting around to letting us know he got baptized!!! Congratulations Sammy!!! I had a great time with Sam and Ben and Ellie!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving. FYI I was greated with a great song "Holiday Road" What a classic. Brings back so many "Christmas Vacation" memories. We will be watching Thanksgiving night.
Jason

BrandonKristin said...

Congrats Sam! and I must say these little ones have to have GREAT mommies to get them to this important step in their lives, so its big for us too. Hope all is well with you.

Jennica said...

congrats to Sam! What a special day, he looks so stinkin cute in a suit too. Wish we could have been there! Hope to see you next month!

daisey dew said...

I am just wondering if you even check this any more! My first doubt that you are would be the fact that this was your last post....over a year ago! I don't know...call me crazy! :) Love you!